Any yxz owners in arizona? - Yamaha YXZ 1000R Forum
 2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-13-2015, 03:41 PM Thread Starter

Any yxz owners in arizona?

I would like to see a YXZ in real time. I'm in Tucson and I'm willing to drive a ways.

If you are going out some time in the area, please let me know and I'll load up my Wildcat and meet you for a ride.

Thanks

Gumball
georgehammel likes this.
post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2015, 03:03 PM

Seems like all the YXZ owners are in Arizona so I'm sure there are some owners on here that would be able to help you out.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2015, 04:21 PM Thread Starter

I thought someone would be up for a ride. I wouldn't mind driving a 100 miles or so, if need be. At least it would be new territory to explore.
I really like my Wildcat but would like to see the Yamaha in it's intended environment.

Gumball

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2015, 08:47 PM

Garage
I had a wildcat and loved it.. now I have yxz and am super happy with it. Better than the cat for sure in my opinion.. too bad I'm in Wisconsin or I'd let you take it for a spin!

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-25-2015, 05:02 PM

I don't have mine yet, but I'm first on the list for an Orange one at my dealer. When I get it, I'd be down for a show & drive.

If you are really aching just to see one in person, Apache Motorcycles has an SE on the lot right now. I think they said it's up for grabs right now, too. The guy that had his deposit on it dropped out. I was there today looking it over for about an hour, put myself on the list for an orange one.
allterrain likes this.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-26-2015, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayton View Post
I don't have mine yet, but I'm first on the list for an Orange one at my dealer. When I get it, I'd be down for a show & drive.

If you are really aching just to see one in person, Apache Motorcycles has an SE on the lot right now. I think they said it's up for grabs right now, too. The guy that had his deposit on it dropped out. I was there today looking it over for about an hour, put myself on the list for an orange one.
Have you started thinking about what modifications and accessories you want to add once taking delivery?

post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-27-2015, 10:51 AM

No mods straight away, but first up will probably be a Light bar, followed by a Rekluse. Once the aftermarket gives us more windshield options, I'll probably look into that. Probably some mirrors thrown in there at some point as well.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 12:29 AM

hey man, I Am in arizona, and would love to go for a ride... I am actually up in pinetop though. Tons I means tons of trails up here, however is about three and a half hours from Tucson. I think worth it though. A little chilly. Come on up!!!!
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-01-2015, 11:40 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the invite. We spend time in Show Low during the summer. Will put you in my future ride file.

Gumball
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 12-07-2015, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
I would like to see a YXZ in real time. I'm in Tucson and I'm willing to drive a ways.

If you are going out some time in the area, please let me know and I'll load up my Wildcat and meet you for a ride.

Thanks

Gumball
I'm in Surprise (far west valley)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page